A wonderful way to show your love of Border Lakes Region 2 is to sign up for some occasional volunteer time at one of our events. People who sign up often feel like it's much more fun than work. You get to hang out with a wonderful group of women and support great music!
If you would like to offer to assist one of our events, please contact us. Be sure to let us know what talents you'd like to share. Here are a few areas we often need help with:
- Assisting at the registration desk
- Riser setup/teardown & transportation
- Hosting guest faculty
- Solicit member surveys
- Event set-up and tear-down
- Provide transportation for coaches, quartets, etc.
- Technical support for presentations
- Many more opportunities available!
As a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization, Border Lakes Region 2 is the perfect place to make your charitable contributions. Memorial and honorarium donations, legacy gifts, and directed gifts are all welcome. If you would like additional information, please contact our Finance Coordinator, Judy Sirut .